2.6K views
100% full Not resolved
2.3

Roof is rusting after one year in Southern California with no rain or snow!!!!It is bad in spots with no defects or scratches that would allow rust to form.

Just pure junk paint. The one I replaced was 30 years old and the frame rusted but the roof panels where still rust free.

This is the most disappointing condition a homeowner can face since I did the installation I'm sure that they will not do anything about this complete ripoff of material and lack of quality control.I'm sure someone is getting rich and the when go out of business leaving me out of my money , time and sweat equity.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of versatube carport from VersaTube and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants VersaTube to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rust. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by VersaTube for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with VersaTube?

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1279114

Our structures are considered DIY projects. We encourage the home owner taking on the project and doing their own installation.

Chris - VesaTube Customer Experience

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1279083

I was just notified about this post by one of our repeat customers.I was wondering if you contacted us directly about your sheet metal issue?

Also did you buy the structure from us directly? Please feel free to call me toll free at 800-810-2993 or my direct line 901-296-3770. The sheet metal purchased with your structure should be under warranty.

I would just need to ask a few questions and verify some information.

I look forward to assisting you.

Chris - VesaTube Customer Experience

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1233836

Did you contact them? and did they do nothing?, I want to know more. Bob J

to Anonymous Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1279090

We have an excellent rating with the BBB and stand by our product. VersaTube Warranty Details

FRAME WARRANTY

20-year limited + product pledge

SHEET METAL WARRANTY

20 year paint finish

I am not sure about the details regarding this customers sheet metal issue. We encourage all dissatisfied customers to contact us directly in order to start the claim process and resolve any issues.