5.5K views
2.8

I recently purchased a building from versatube, I also purchased the premium service for the delivery company to unload the building when they got to my property.The day the building is supposed to be delivered, I get a call from the delivery company asking if I have a forklift to unload the building from their truck.

I explain to the delivery company that I purchase the premium unloading packages and they said they knew nothing about it & could not unload it. When I called versatube to figure out what was going on, the guy tries to convince me that he already informed me that the service wasn't available and they refunded my money for the premium delivery fee (first time I had ever heard of this). When I asked him how I was supposed to unload the building from the truck he suggested that I remove the building piece by piece by hand or to use the money that they refunded me to rent a forklift which would not cover half of the cost of a forklift.

And the end result was, I have to drive 2 hours out of my way with a borrowed trailer to pick the building up from the freight company myself.Very disappointed in the customer service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of delivery service from VersaTube. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants VersaTube to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by VersaTube for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with VersaTube?

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1233838

Did they refund your money?I have purchased 2 buildings like this, one I had delivered and I unloaded it by hand piece by piece.

Took me no more than a 1/2 hour. The second I picked up at a local building store (Menards) they loaded it on my trailer and I unloaded it again piece by piece when I got home. I guess I would have let them deliver it versus driving 2 hours out of my way.

I understand your frustration.Versa Tube sells at Menards yet when you purchase the kit from Menards it does not have any roof trusses which are required for the snow loads we have in northern Wisconsin.

Terre Haute, Indiana, United States #1208348

So it is a problem with delivery, rather than the product? Did you get your building completed?