If I could give 5 negative stars this would be the place and time.I usually don't write reviews.

It takes time and I am a flexible and forgiving person, but this transaction with Versa-Tube takes the cake. My wife and I recently moved to a new, but used house. We ordered 2 building from the V-Tube. One was the classic carport 24 X 20 X 7 and the other was the Loafing Shed 30 X 20 X 8.

The order was placed 7/3/17. Both buildings were prepaid up-front via a credit card, just the way they like it. Take the money and forget about the rest the process (like customer service). The buildings were received within two weeks AND BOTH OF THEM WERE MISSING PARTS.

The loafing shed arrived without the roof sheeting and the Car Port arrived missing half of the siding and all of the mounting brackets. Of course we called right away to get help. A woman named Erica took this call and she told us that the matter would be looked into. Two weeks went by with nothing.

More calls were made, we talked to Erica again, then Jackie and also one called Clarisa. By now several more weeks had passed. I had contracted help to erect the buildings and by now my help was ready to move on. Finally an agreement was made on the Loafing shed to return the money on the roof sheeting.

We received a check. At that point I went to the local Home Depot to purchase the roofing, but still no progress on the Car Port. We tried to make a similar agreement on the Car Port with no luck or rather cooperation from Versa Tube. Finally I told my wife to contact the credit card company to see if they would help us, Bingo!

After giving them all the details, the credit card company said we could look for a credit on the account in 3-4 days. I had enough of Versa-Tube. Winter is at hand in Northern Minnesota. we have run out of time to build.

I no longer want the Car Port. At this point, Versa-Tube came awake and started to return calls and respond. (Imagine that.) Today is October 16th, 2017. The Car Port was finally picked up by V-Tubes shipper and we still have our money.

I am a small business owner. I know what it takes to run a business.

I don't understand how a company can treat customers the way they treated us and remain a viable business.My advice, if you want a steel building; find another company!

Review about: Versatube Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with VersaTube?

Comments