After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand.I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never heard back from my salesman, who was not in Collierville, TN.
Also the packaging; ridge cap, trim pieces, screws, etc. was poorly done. As I understand it Versa Tube only makes the framework, the rest is outsourced, so poor packaging is not entirely their fault. Having said that, let me say that the sales, customer support in answering questions, the speed of replacing damaged panels in shipping, and follow-up assistance has been some of the best I've ever gotten, from any company.
Most of the other brands included installation, but I figured, how hard can it be. Being almost 69, and doing 98% of the work alone, I had a neighbor help lift the frame pieces, it took 11 days of hard work, but I'm very pleased. My wife says the cosmetic improvements I made to the front, using some of the scrap pieces, make it look more finished.
So to sum up my review, Versa Tube is a very customer friendly company, and I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a steel car port.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- I liked the construction of the product and the customer service
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Versatube Carpot
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had Congoleum tile professionally installed, because it was advertised as having superior durability. What a joke! This stuff breaks, dents, and chips more easily than any other tile I've..."
- "Have a new house built in 2010 with 40 Marvin casement style, metal clad, wood windows with retractable screens; 4 metal clad wood sliding doors with low profile sills; and..."
- "Handyman Service, Portland, Maine I hired Tracy Hayes from Home Advisor (Portland, ME) to repair my deck as per the original deck design. I wanted pressure treated wood, I specified that..."
- "Traveling to Indiana from Maryland on Pilot Sports a/s plus on a 2008 Mercedes Benz E350 Right rear tire disintegrated at 72 MPH. Full set of tires purchased at NTB..."
- "I purchased Gucci flatswhen I put them on they immediately cut into my skin. Also the soul crumble attached an sticky substance I urge buyer be aware As I have also..."
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."