VersaTube - Happy Ram

3 of 7 VersaTube reviews

After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand.I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never heard back from my salesman, who was not in Collierville, TN.

Also the packaging; ridge cap, trim pieces, screws, etc. was poorly done. As I understand it Versa Tube only makes the framework, the rest is outsourced, so poor packaging is not entirely their fault. Having said that, let me say that the sales, customer support in answering questions, the speed of replacing damaged panels in shipping, and follow-up assistance has been some of the best I've ever gotten, from any company.

Most of the other brands included installation, but I figured, how hard can it be. Being almost 69, and doing 98% of the work alone, I had a neighbor help lift the frame pieces, it took 11 days of hard work, but I'm very pleased. My wife says the cosmetic improvements I made to the front, using some of the scrap pieces, make it look more finished.

So to sum up my review, Versa Tube is a very customer friendly company, and I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a steel car port.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • I liked the construction of the product and the customer service
  • What I disliked

Versatube Carpot
Review category
Building Products
review #756711

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with VersaTube? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 7 VersaTube reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 28 #1178875

Well this is a fake review if i've ever seen one. It's written just like the sales pitch lmao, by a '69 year old man'. Right.

0 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.