After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand.I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never heard back from my salesman, who was not in Collierville, TN.
Also the packaging; ridge cap, trim pieces, screws, etc. was poorly done. As I understand it Versa Tube only makes the framework, the rest is outsourced, so poor packaging is not entirely their fault. Having said that, let me say that the sales, customer support in answering questions, the speed of replacing damaged panels in shipping, and follow-up assistance has been some of the best I've ever gotten, from any company.
Most of the other brands included installation, but I figured, how hard can it be. Being almost 69, and doing 98% of the work alone, I had a neighbor help lift the frame pieces, it took 11 days of hard work, but I'm very pleased. My wife says the cosmetic improvements I made to the front, using some of the scrap pieces, make it look more finished.
So to sum up my review, Versa Tube is a very customer friendly company, and I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a steel car port.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- I liked the construction of the product and the customer service
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Versatube Carpot
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "In the spring of 2014 we replaced our 15 year old Vetter windows with Marvin New build Low E 272 with argon windows. With in a year I started..."
- "We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows. ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture..."
- "I've known for quite sometime that there was a hacker on my internet service and using up my bandwidth. I've called Dish.network a couple times only to get "there's nothing..."
- "Do not buy purses. A Michael Kors purse code blue coming thru after about 2 weeks and it was out of the warranty. And they said they only accept returns..."
- "They have terrible customer support, I have 2 items that I asked over 2?month and still no knews. I'am not getting anything else form them...."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."